Sumer Camp Instructor
- • Conducts educational programs at school sites with group of 20 students.
- Provide and promote a safe and nurturing environment that’s conducive to learning.
- Teach STEM enrichment activities to students in grades 6th -12th grade
- Assist children with detailed oriented projects and activities.
- Prepare for each instructional session; organize materials as appropriate.
- Provide excellent customer service to all children, families, school partners, co-workers, and community members.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers/teammates
- Maintain a clean, safe, pleasant, and enriched environment. Stipend available.
- Prefer candidate with social work or education field experience.
- must be 18 years or older and meet the organization’s requirements for working with youth;
- individuals with experience in working with at risk youth strongly preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org